Wednesday, December 29, 2010

More Vacation Fun

Our second week of vacation is already flying by and I'm beginning to bemoan the thought that school starts back up on Monday.  I'm also already starting to look forward to summer vacation.  Ha!

This week started with another fun surprise from Laurie's parents.  They called on their way back through town with Allison and Aaron in tow, so we were treated to lunch and a fun visit with A & A.  Michaela and I were the only ones that had met A & A before, but you wouldn't know it.  Ami and Allison paired up like they had been buddies forever with giggling, telling secrets, and swapping stories.  I guess they feel like they know each other because they've seen lots of pictures and videos of each other online.  


We also enjoyed an evening out to eat and Going Bonkers (yes, both parents and children go bonkers there!) thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Clark.





1 comment:

Laurie said...

Looks like a FUN vacation to me- and I know what you mean about school starting again. I'm not going to be ready either. I love the laziness of this break!