Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Grandparent Switcheroo

This morning we sent off G/G Clark and Anika and Josiah.  Our summertime with them has been very special and it's never easy to hug good-bye. 






We headed home from the airport and pulled in the driveway right after Chris had arrived home from picking up G/G Wolfe at the train station.  There is no chance for a dull moment around here!  




Once our summer is over, we may have to detox the kids from so much activity and company!  It's a blessing to have this time with family though and we are thankful to be able to host them.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

We did a grandparent switcheroo this week too! :) Tis the summer season.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Grandparents upon grandparents. How fun for your children.

I could almost cry just looking at your family at the airport. I hate goodbyes. I've been know to cry in airports just watching people I don't even know saying goodbye. When I was 16, I babysat for a family that summer. The neighbors had family from Ca. visit. The day they left, I stood at the window crying. I didn't even know any of them.

I'm sure the kids will have fun with these grandparents too. Think the kids will be ready for school to begin?

Marge

We had A & A with us last week and I miss them so much this week. Want to send me one of your kids? :)

Amy said...

What a blessing to have grandparents in your kids' lives!