Our family took a Northwest road trip in 2004 and this summer we visited a few of those same places. I'm finally sitting down to sort through our vacation pictures (I only quickly looked at them before for daily blogging) and can't help but look back at photos from 2004 to compare.
I love this post! It brought tears to my eyes! The kids were so little! They have grown so much just as your sweet family has grown. Love the pics! Especially the van's.
The girls and I had a wonderful time following your trip this summer. Such a wonderful adventure! Sarah really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful country side pics.
Chris, Jocelyn, Michaela, Benjamin, Elijah, Johanna, and Ami
About Our Family
Chris and I have been married for 20 years. We were blessed with three biological children (Michaela 16, Benjamin 14, Johanna, 12) before following God's call to adopt two more treasures from China (Ami, 7, adopted in 2006, and Elijah, 14, adopted in 2009).
As a family we strive to live for God and to serve Him. May this blog serve as a testimony of His hand in our daily lives. May He be glorified in all that we say and do.
If you want to drop us an email, our family address is: wolfes at wolfeshome dot net
3 comments:
oh, my! wow! It HAS been a busy seven years for you!
I told you i'm a bit emotional today . . . these made me cry:)
The kids were such babies in 2004. amazing.
I love the tahoe picture and the picture of your van(s) going through the tree. too funny - even your van grew! ha!
thanks for the look back and for posting these. enjoy your evening!
I love this post! It brought tears to my eyes!
The kids were so little! They have grown so
much just as your sweet family has grown.
Love the pics! Especially the van's.
The girls and I had a wonderful time
following your trip this summer. Such
a wonderful adventure!
Sarah really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful
country side pics.
Love your pictures! Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment