I am blessed with five treasures to hold and call my own. It is a privilege and responsibility I don't take lightly. Each and every day brings its own challenges and joys. Motherhood constantly humbles me and brings to light areas that I need to improve in. I am so thankful for the grace of my husband and children as I navigate through this journey!
Today I held my youngest, trying to wake her up for church. How long will this last?
I was escorted to church by my oldest. I guess I'll likely be a passenger and not do much driving of my own for the next few years as the kids all become old enough to drive. :)
Happy Mother's Day to my mom and mother-in-law. Thank you for instilling in me and in Chris a love for God and a love for family.
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago




3 comments:
Wow! That is a GREAT picture of you and your kids!!
Happy Mother's Day, dear friend!
I am blessed to have you in my life as a daily example of how to be a good mom. I watch you with your kids and talk over issues with you about mine and i'm thankful for your input, discussions, listening ear and gentle advice.
watching you as a 'mom' is added to the blessing of having you as friend!
Love the picture of you and all the kiddos!! You are an awesome mom!!!
Driving...before long, they'll be taking care of you. :) Love the new hairdo. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment