Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Catching Up

Last week was a whirlwind of finishing up school, extra practices for the Christmas play, dental appointments, hosting our Chinese student, and more.  Here are a few more pictures that I missed posting.

We rolled out sugar cookies with Cici.  We also took her to our favorite local pizza place.



The tooth fairy came for the first time for Ami. I must say that all of a sudden this little girl looks more grown up to me.  :(


This zoomed in picture doesn't do justice to the size of the red tailed hawk that was hanging out on our driveway.  He was as big as our cats!  I made sure to take a head count of all cats and small children!



And oh, I love this season of baking cookies.  Well, actually I enjoy eating them more than baking them, but it's fun to splurge and enjoy lots of goodies. 

No comments: