Saturday, January 29, 2011

Basketball Season

It's a new season for Upwards basketball.  Benjamin is our lone ball player.  He really enjoys it and we enjoyed getting to cheer him on at his first game last night.  With all the snow we've had, his team missed two practices, but they still played a super game.  It was exciting to watch!


Benjamin is between his two coaches.  He's number 22.


I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures.  These are from Chris' phone.  Not only did I forget my camera, I also forgot my phone last night.  It was one of those hustle and bustle moments of getting everyone out the door on time.  It's all just part of the craziness of so many people trying to get out the door at a certain time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

sounds like it'll be a great season!!
good job, Benjamin, and have fun!!
(love the uniforms this year!)