Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beautiful Green

No, I'm not talking about the greening of spring, I'm talking about Johanna's beautiful eyes!  She is now sporting contacts and I love being able to see her bright eyes  all the more clearly. 



Johanna's eyes truly are the window to her soul.  Her zest for life comes out quite clearly as a sparkle that makes me smile.  Shine on, Silly!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Beatuiful . . . inside and out:-)

Laurie said...

Seriously beautiful!! Amazing what we see in a person through their eyes, isn't it? I hope she enjoys her contacts!! :)

Kate said...

I've always adored Jojo's eyes -- a reflection of her heart. Contacts - WOW - big stuff! :)

Alicia said...

Congrats on the contacts Johanna. Love seeing your beautiful green eyes!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for her. That is a great photo of her. She is beautiful and looking so grown up.