Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Means.....

......Lots of outdoor play

(Elijah making clay pots)



(Johanna and Ami playing barefoot on the swings)


It also means garage sales!  This is an annual neighborhood sale that I go to.  We start at 6am and cars are already lining the streets, traffic is crazy, and even port-a-potties are set up!


Spring also means watching the birds come to our feeders and those around our woods.  Below is a rare Summer Tanager.  We were also treated to a Rose Breasted Grosbeak this morning, along with the usual Titmice, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Chickadees, Wrens, a variety of Woodpeckers, Hummingbirds, Nuthatches, Bluebirds, and more. 


Spring also means Mother's Day.  I am so thankful for my five treasures to love and hold.  I am blessed!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Love all the Spring photos. It's definitely a wonderful time of the year. Happy Spring Wolfe 7!

Kate said...

Happy Mothers Day - you're a great mom!

Amy said...

Wow! look at all that green . . . and that's coming from an oregonian:-)
Happy Mother's Day, Jocelyn!!