I know, I know, I'm behind in blogging again. I think that after daily posts all summer long I got a little burned out. It's also true that I haven't been taking near as many pictures. I'll slowly try to catch up a little on some pictures from the last week or so.
We enjoyed our three-day weekend last weekend with an extra day off school and Chris home. We got some projects done around the house, enjoyed our favorite pizza place, and got some kite-flying in. The weather has been SO wonderful over the last week and we have been outside A LOT. We've enjoyed playing outside, eating our meals on the deck, windows open, etc. Beautiful!
We fly our kites at the local grade school where there is a nice open field. It's double the fun because the kids also get to run around on the playground!
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago










1 comment:
I see that Michaela is over her kite fear. ;)
Post a Comment