Friday, October 28, 2011

Fun at Home

Just some more random photos of ordinary happenings around our house....

With both Elijah and Ami becoming better readers, they are able to participate more in our family devotion time in the evenings as we take turns reading from the Bible together.  You can tell they are both proud to be reading aloud just like everyone else. 

Johanna and Ami love to dance around to music.  Yesterday they had pushed back all the living room furniture, dressed alike (hair and all), and were dancing their hearts out to a patriotic CD, with songs such as I'm Proud to be an American.  Lots of free entertainment at our house!

My ingenious son, working on getting a splinter out of his finger.  Wish I had thought of the head lamp in times past!

Ami has been stuck on unicorns lately.  You will frequently find her around the house with a "horn" taped to her forehead.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is so awesome Elijah and Ami
can now read during devotional time.
Chloe tries but she has a long ways to
go. : )
Your tiny dancers are so precious!
Such wonderful entertainment.
I sure could use Elijah's light when I am
trying to get the girls stickers out.
Love your sweet little unicorn!