We've been working on some annual cleaning out of closets and such. The boys and I spent way too much time cleaning their room. Oh my. What do you get when you clean out the room of two boys that like to collect everything, keep parts and papers to everything, have many projects that never got completed, and so much more??? You get five big bags of garbage and five big bags of give-aways. The boys have both inherited some of Grandpa Clark's traits and they have a lot of "junque" (as my dad says!). I thought about taking some before and after pictures, but it would have been too embarrassing. :)
This afternoon Michaela, Benjamin, and Johanna rode on the church float in our holiday parade. Michaela and Benjamin were puppeteers and Johanna waved at the crowds. The rest of us braved the cold and Elijah and Ami came home with plenty of loot to share with their siblings.
Brrr...waiting for the parade to start.
Don't ask...I have no idea. Somewhat disturbing, eh?
B is the yellow guy with black hat, M is the blond puppet, and Johanna with the queenly wave.
Oh, the candy....
Dismantling the float:






3 comments:
Brr, but fun and candy! Always nice to be five big bags of garbage lighter. Now we can fit in their room this weekend! Ha! ;)
We love candy parades!!
these are great pictures and it looks like tons of fun, but chris looks really cold in that first picture!!
I've never seen Chis looking so cold!
Post a Comment