Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

It was nice to have a grandfather at our house to celebrate with this year!  Rex and Chris had to fight over the Red Plate for their cinnamon rolls this morning.  Actually, they each tried to pass it off to the other, as the Wolfes have a long standing joke about being "special".  :)



The awesome father of our children!  We are blessed indeed to have a loving dad and husband at this house.  He loves God and does his best for our family.  We think he's the best!


The men spent the afternoon playing usual Wolfe made-up games.  Ami's ladybug ball was being used in ways she never intended.


Again, Ami's princess memory game being "played" by the guys.  Ha!  Grandpa was a great sport to play with her and I'm not quite sure what Benjamin was up to.  :)


For my dad...I am ever so thankful for the upbringing you and Mom provided for me.  I appreciate you more and more as the years go by, and as I have more parenting years of my own.  I look forward to each visit, treasuring the times we have together in between the months of miles between us.  Can't wait to be in OUR Yosemite together this summer.  I love you very much!

(Osaka - March 2011)

Happy Father's Day to the three best dads I know....Chris, Dad, and Rex!

No comments: