(Of course this was BC - Before Cast)
Ami and Johanna have also loved a new-found friendship with two neighbor girls (6 & 8) that live just through the woods. They holler to each other to see if they can play. Then they race to meet at the property line in the woods. The other day Chris asked if he should use the trimmer and make a path for them, but when I checked things out there was already a well worn path. Too cute!
Here's the path from our edge of the woods to the "meeting spot".
Then they cross a long fallen log across the ravine (a bit of a balancing act!).
They even buried an old mail box where they leave notes for each other EVERY DAY, multiple times a day.
There is also a cute little fort that they've built. I love the creativity!
The boys have also been earning some extra money doing yard work for Grandpa H. I caught this picture as they were taking off to do some mulch work. It was just a bit later that Elijah wiped out on his way home. :(







2 comments:
i want to be there:-)
our kids would have so much fun together!
I so enjoy hearing about the Wolfe Lodge stories with your children. How fun that must be! Can hardly wait to see their finished remodel.
:)
janet and gang
Post a Comment