Sunday, January 20, 2013

Makeovers and Sleepovers

I love the relationship that our girls have as siblings.  Oh, it's not always peachy, but for the most part they do get along quite well.  I think that's pretty great, especially considering the fact that they have five years between each of them (6, 11, 16).  Once in a while Johanna and Ami like to take over the playroom on a non-school night and have a sleepover.  They either get a small tent out, or the air mattress and set things up.  This weekend Michaela offered to give them makeovers as well.  Fun times being girlie!





I found Ami snuggled in reading this afternoon, still enjoying their sleepover set up.  I love how the sun comes into the south facing playroom in the winter.  

 
One more picture from last week.  The older four had another puppet performance at a local nursing home.  Elijah and Johanna are now on the puppet team, as well.  They probably average a performance every other month or so.  It's great to see the smiles on the faces of the residents, and to see my children serving to brighten someone's day.


2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun for your girls! love seeing them enjoying being with each other!

Cici Chen said...

Hey Jocelyn,I am Cici!I found this blog through your email address.I like reading your blog, which let me know what funny things happened in my american family and how's everyone going on.I am fine in campus.Miss you guys :)))