Friday, January 18, 2013

Not Much

This has been a very slow week in pictures.  I realized I hadn't blogged in a while, and when I went to look at my camera, I found out why.  I think I've only taken three pictures in the last week!  That's pretty unusual for me. 

So here are my three photos.  And I decided to choose a random year and see what was going on around here on this date....back in 2007.  Ami was emptying the cabinets and Michaela got her first pair of glasses!

On this morning, Johanna decided to assist her "snuggy pal" by making Ami's bed very neatly, and she also laid out clothes for the day (headband, brush, and Pony included). 

We hear the pileated woodpeckers in our woods a lot, and once in a while get a glimpse of them. Of course, they are much easier to spot in the winter when the leaves are out of the way.  I love these Woody Woodpecker birds.  They are as big as crows and what powerful jackhammers they are!  (Photo credit to Benjamin...so I guess that makes only two photos I took this last week!)

We are currently studying Kenya in school.  Benjamin made this galimoto.....toys that children make from scraps of wire.  It actually rolls along, too. 

Oh, she was so tiny.  Not quite one year old, and not quite walking yet.  
 

No comments: