Benjamin is our number one science fan. He is always coming up with experiments to show us and can rattle off obscure facts that are completely unknown to me. He set up a full science lab in the boys' room, complete with Ginger the lab rat. I love his inquisitive nature and can't wait to see how he chooses to use that when he's older.
I also have to comment on Benjamin's choice of shirts. Ever since he was little he has had a favorite shirt. I can remember some of them, as they were ones that he tried to wear every single day. I'm sure if you look back, you'll see this shirt over and over and over in pictures from the last year. Silly boy!
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago

3 comments:
Love seeing Benjamin's experiments and ingenuity!
Obscure information and the love of science...hmmm he must be related to his Uncle Kevin. ;)
I'm pretty sure he's brilliant, don't you think? I mean, look at that place!!
Way to go, Benjamin!!!
you amaze me with your creativity.
AND, good pick on your shirt. I'm sure you picked it because 36 is the number of famous RAMS Running Back, Jerome Bettis!! :-)
Post a Comment