Yes, July is a big birthday month around here. It was Chris' turn to celebrate another year. I was up early again to make the requested homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum!
Chris had to work today, but we celebrated in the morning and then again in the evening. We are very blessed to have a father and husband that loves us, provides for us, and is a wonderful family leader. On another note, it has now been more than half of Chris' life that we have known each other! We love you, Chris!
We're also enjoying having my parents here with us. Here are a couple of shots of Ami enjoying Grandpa time and trying to braid his hair. :)
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris. Those rolls look really yummy!
We leave Aug. 10th to bring home our daughter! Stopping by PHF for a couple of day visit, too!
janet and gang
Happy b-day, Chris! And oh, I just love the pictures of Ami with her grandpa... just precious!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!!!!
I would as for homemade cinnamon rolls too...they look delicious and I'm sure they are.
So nice the kids (and you two) get to spend time with the grandparents.
We celebrated our 50th last month. Great people who last that long. :)
Marge
Post a Comment