Again, the gorgeous view from our hotel:
After all our sight-seeing yesterday, we decided to do some shopping. We hit Wally World first to get a few necessities. I would love to shop there with this view:
Then we found REI, a favorite store of mine, and one that we don't have close to our home.
Then we found a big mall that was pretty empty of shoppers, so it was great for us. We enjoyed just being able to take our time and poke around. Another treat was Chick-fil-A, something again that we don't have at home.
Johanna and Ami fell in love with these creatures and had to have them:
The highlight of the day for these guys was when it DID snow for a brief ten minutes. They couldn't get out of the van fast enough when it started spitting. Then it got thicker and thicker. Fun!
Okay, here's your bizarre picture of the day. I have no idea what happened! Notice anything funny?
Tomorrow we're off to explore a bit of Denver.
Happy Birthday to my mom and also to my dear friend Amy today! I love you both and thank God for the blessing that each of you are to me.







3 comments:
hahaha!!
Johanna has no legs!
that's very funny:-)
Looks like a fun day (again)!
(and thank you!!)
Shows how observant I am... didn't even notice the legs! LOVE the snowfall, though- how fun! And those mountain views- I agree, even Wal-mart would be fun if you came out of it with THAT view!!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment