Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Puppets

Michaela and Benjamin still help with the puppet ministry at church.  They visit retirement/nursing homes a few times throughout the year and put on a show for the residents.  It's nice to see the smiles on the faces, or feet or hands keeping beat with the music.  Afterwards the kids always come out from behind the "stage" with the puppets and interact with the older folks.  It's a great experience for both young and old alike.  Here are a few pictures from their latest performance.



  (Michaela in pink and Benjamin in orange)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

CUTENESS!! I bet they do a great job bringing joy to those folks.... and I'm guessing it brings your kiddos a lot of joy too! :)

Amy said...

that's pretty cool!
i love that last picture:-)

Alicia said...

What a neat ministry! I'm sure the senior citizens love and appreciate the kiddos coming to visit them.