I just wanted to give an update on some people for which I have requested prayer. Thank you for allowing me to share these special people with you!
First of all, Elijah's buddy, Joseph, no longer has a family pursuing his adoption. :( We were so saddened to hear this. For a variety of reasons, the family that wanted to adopt him is no longer feeling in a position to do so. Joseph's birthday is this next week. He will be 13, and only has one year left in which for an adoption to be completed. I trust that God has a plan for this young boy's life, but the thought of him never having a forever family breaks my heart. Please pray that Joseph will not run out of time to be adopted!
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I have a HUGE praise! I asked you to pray for my childhood friend, Elizabeth. She was battling cancer and was in a very scary place. Yes, I said WAS. Liz met with her oncologist and they diagnosed her with having had a mild stroke! Whether the other doctors had misdiagnosed her, or God healed her, I don't know. But this I know, God answered our prayers to rid her of the cancer! She still has some side effects and is not at her strongest, but we are ever so thankful that she does NOT have cancer. Praise Him!
In other GOOD news, my dad has been doing an amazing job of keeping up with his self-imposed prostate cancer eradicating diet. His blood test levels are down within normal range and the doctor's have given him a good report. Thank you, Father!!
While I'm on a roll....Benjamin's next oncology appointment is next Friday. We have been vigilantly doing self exams on his leg, as prescribed by the doctor, and have no concerns at all. This will hopefully just be a simple follow up meeting with the awesome Dr. G. The plan is to have another MRI and CT scan in three more months. We are so thankful for the healing that has taken place and that Benjamin's current prognosis is good.
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago


2 comments:
Thanks for the updates, jocelyn.
continuing to lift up those special ones in your life!
Praying on for Joseph - God holds him. Praise always to the Great Physician!
Post a Comment