Johanna and Ami have been asking for a long time to do gymnastics. After trying to cut back on activities for a couple of years, we finally relented and are excited for them to try something new. They've been counting down the days, and ended up having to wait a week longer as the gym is going through some remodeling.
Today was the first day and it did not disappoint. They are in a group of home schoolers, get to meet in the middle of the day (doesn't take up an evening), and it's only 5 minutes from home. The girls loved it and I think their teacher is great, so encouraging with appropriate tips and instruction.
I couldn't get very good pictures as they mostly had their backs to me, or would be behind another student, but I'll keep trying. They were fun to watch and beamed with smiles the whole time.
We seem to be getting into the full swing of fall here with regular activities going now. If only the weather would give us some fall temps, that would be great. I'm getting back into the groove more, too....still working on the no crying thing every day, but it's getting better.
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago




1 comment:
That is so much fun!!
Post a Comment