This video just doesn't do the "real" thing justice. Just watch, then I'll try to explain.....
My kids (usually all but Michaela) have been doing this for weeks now. I'll even be downstairs and hear Benjamin upstairs by himself setting the microwave, then running to the closet until it beeps. I have now idea how it got started, but it's hilarious to me! They will put something in the microwave, then when there are about 30 seconds left they'll all run for "cover", even going so far as to running to a downstairs closet to hide. Then when the microwave beeps they come out safely and declare that anyone that was left in the kitchen blew up. What?! Who's kids are these?? Never a dull moment I tell ya, never a dull moment.
And yes, that's a pretty normal lunch time at our house. We all heat up leftovers or make sandwiches. It's quick and easy!
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago
2 comments:
Okay, I am rolling!! The funniest thing to me was watching the girls sit there, SO over this little game. Too funny!!
Funny! Love the apathy from M&J - LOL!
Post a Comment