Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Never Ending Job

Every fall our leaf blower gets put to almost non-stop use.  We love living in the woods, but in October it creates a constant chore.  Fortunately we now have two growing boys that can take care of this chore for us!


Elijah is at the back of the yard here with the blower.  If we don't keep up with the leaves, the piles get WAY too unmanageable.  We just blow them to the edge of the woods and let them mulch on their own throughout the winter.  This was yesterday.  The boys spent about 1.5 hours taking care of just the backyard and it looked great.  This morning....you couldn't even tell they'd been there! 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I was guessing what the chore would be before I opened up the page. I guessed laundry! :) And I'm still guessing that chore is a never ending one for you guys too! :)