We're kidding Benjamin that he looks totally different with his newly acquired contacts. He just got them yesterday....poor kid, he didn't stand a chance with the genes that Chris and I each passed down to him. He actually has done quite well and once had "eagle vision", but with this last couple of years of growth and change his eyes took a turn for the worse. They're fairly borderline, so hopefully he'll never have the blindness that I have. The doctor said that about half of her patients at this stage opt to use no correction, but Benjamin is already raving about all the things that he can see clearly now. Fortunately everyone else checked out fine (with no change) and Elijah and Ami remain our two with great vision. :)
Speaking of this blue-eyed kid, he is just about equal with me in height now. And as his height goes up, his voice continues to go down. There are many times that I'll hear someone downstairs and think, "Who is here?" Oh, it's Benjamin! His voice has changed so much, and I don't recognize it on the phone either. Love this kid!
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment