Aren't they the cutest teachers? At 5'3" and 5'4", even Michaela and I feel tall here!
After Japanese class, Michaela and I picked up bentos and had a lunch date at the park. It was beautiful today! I am trying not to think about not seeing her for the next six weeks (although I have been remembering to use my waterproof mascara this week!). I am so excited that she has this opportunity, yet it will be hard to hug her good-bye on Friday.
This afternoon we finished up some clean up in the yard from all of our sorting and trashing. Then this evening we celebrated by going out to eat at sushi-go-round again. This was kind of a last hurrah to thank Grandpa and Grandma for their hosting and to take them out for an early Mother's Day and Father's Day treat.
Gotta love ya some baby squid sushi! Yes, that would be the tentacles hanging down. :)
Oyster sushi:
Salmon sushi:
We also made one last stop for one of the kids' favorite treats....taiyaki. It's sweet red bean paste or sweet custard cooked in a batter. They love it!
Another great day to fill up our memory banks. We got a lot of packing done today, but our last full day here is tomorrow. Even though I miss my husband dearly, it is going to be hard to leave, so hard.










No comments:
Post a Comment