Yesterday we about doubled the population in our home. We also doubled the noise, food intake, shoes at the door, laughter, dirty feet, smiles, requests for water, the line at the rope swing, and helpers in the kitchen.....just to name a few things.
So he's got an axe down the back of his shirt, a sword in the front of his shorts, and a gun in his pocket. I promise Dad and Mom H, we're not a violent household!
Three preteen girls sleeping soundly next to each other? Nope, didn't happen until a bit late at night!
Five boys sleeping soundly? They got to sleep earlier than the girls, but by 6:30 this morning, it was like our house was humming with those crazy cicadas. :)
I'll be back later tonight with a report on what we did today. Well, that is unless I fall asleep before they do! Better go, my one hour of mandatory quiet time is about to expire. Let the games begin again!
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment