Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chicago - Day 5

We had just a short morning in Chicago yesterday after packing up and before picking Chris up from work.  The kids and I hit a couple of fun stores that we don't have close by and also drove out on Navy Pier.  We had beautiful weather for the most part this week.  The blue skies, the skyscrapers, and Lake Michigan made for some beautiful pictures. 





While we enjoyed our week in the city, it was nice to pull down our driveway last night and then to sleep in our own beds.  Our home in the woods is such a contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city.  I love our peace and quiet and the spaciousness that we have, but I do have a little bit of an itch to live closer to a large city.  There are an awful lot of amenities and fun benefits of living in a metropolis!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a great trip!