Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Phone pictures

I downloaded pictures from my phone and thought I'd post some of them.  Some of them may be repeats that I took with the "good" camera, and some I probably posted to FB.  I love my iPhone!

Ahhh, I miss Oregon.  Dutch Bros. is just one minor reason.  Sigh.


Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amy gave Air Swimmers to the kids at Christmas, but I think Dad had just as much fun with them!

 I love this picture, it's worth a thousand words to me.

 Another gift from Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amy, a pie maker!  Our first try was strawberry-rhubarb pie.  We've made lots of  yummy pies since Christmas.  Hmmm, me thinks I may have to pull this out for some dessert tonight.  :)

Racist coffee?


I love my man, he's perfect for me...this from our weekend get-away.

Our monthly service time at the local food bank, Ami is a great helper with filling the "Buddy Packs" that are sent home with school children over the weekend who may not have much else otherwise.

 Elijah's new up-do, fun!

No comments: