Saturday, May 11, 2013

Home

It feels kind of surreal to be home, but I think it's the terrible jet lag and tiredness that is making it all seem like we're walking through a dream.  Chris and I slept from 7-10am and then made ourselves get up.  I slept again from 2:30-4:30pm and made myself get up.  Oh, it was hard.  Everyone was dropping like flies here and there.  I let them sleep some, but was also trying to keep them somewhat awake so that they will sleep all night tonight.  It may be hopeless, but I was trying!

 







 Sorting through 2 months worth of mail:


We got a good bit unpacked today, but there are lots of piles all over the house.  Thankfully there was plenty of frozen food remaining that I had left for Chris's "bachelor days".  I don't think either one of us could have driven to the store safely for food!  I am so ready for bed tonight.  I feel like I could sleep until 4pm tomorrow.  It has been well over 48 hours since we left Osaka.  We are very thankful to be home safely.....and ever so thankful for our beds tonight!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome home, and happy Mother's Day! I do not envy you going through 2 MONTHS worth of mail. THAT was a big job, I am sure.

Pam