Michaela and Anika went to work immediately on their Girls For God e-zine
Caleb squealed with delight when I pushed him on the rope swing. I was his favorite "pusher". :)
Gideon, my cute "Barney" that I shared a bed with in Japan! We had fun playing games, shucking corn, and getting the mail together.
These two were pretty inseparable all day.
Oh, the sword fighting and boy play that is so different from girl play.
Currently, Aunt Jennifer and the older three girls are out doing some American shopping. Anika was anxious to hit the mall and get her ears pierced! What great memories are being made.








3 comments:
love the pictures!
how fun for you all:-)
(wow, you've had a busy few weeks)!!!
Ditto what Amy said... and, can I just say how fun it's been to read something new almost every day? LOVE it!!
Boys will be boys! Such fun and wonderful memories.
Enjoy your time together.
Post a Comment