Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 6 With Cousins

Aaack!  We leave for our long trip tomorrow, so I spent much of yesterday getting ready.  Obviously it's a bit crazy around here with thirteen mouths to feed and little fires to put out, but it's crazy fun.  Here are just a few snapshots from yesterday.






3 comments:

Kate said...

Enjoyed reading your adventures with the cousins - what a memorable and meaningful week and more to come! Praying for your safe travels - blessings!

Laurie said...

Love the short look on M!! Looks GREAT!! And i have to tell you, I've gotten VERY used to you being a daily blogger. I figure if you can keep it up with 11 kids around, you can surely do it with ONLY 5! Ha!!! :)

Alicia said...

What a fun busy several weeks you have had! Hope you guys have a wonderful time on your trip creating lots of family memories.

Are my eyes seeing things or did Michaela cut her hair?