Waiting, waiting:
They're here!!
Ami and Katia, both five, so happy to see each other!
24 hours of travel, Jennifer and the kids did great. I love Elijah's huge grin.
Count them, ten happy cousins.
The sun was bad for pictures, but I wanted to get the crew in the van....Benjamin, Josiah, Elijah, and Johanna.
Gideon, Michaela, and Caleb
Katia, Anika, and Ami
I love my big sister, Jennifer!
(The STL airport's main terminal still has most of the windows boarded up due to the tornado that hit in April.)Finally home to Uncle Chris.....he was one passenger too many that wouldn't have fit in the van!
This is going to be a crazy, fun-packed week. With years between the times that we see each other, this week is precious. I love that our kids have relationships despite the miles. Anika and Michaela email and chat even more regularly than Jennifer and I. Benjamin, Elijah, and Josiah email and use Skype to discuss designs for their MindStorms and Legos. Katia and Ami always have a hoot being silly on Skype. Having technology to use across the miles is wonderful!











1 comment:
It does my heart good to see you all together!! and, yes, i did count the cousins!!
have a wonderful visit!!
Post a Comment