Here's your Ami funny of the day. She brought a paper from her school work up to me. "Mom, I know I have everything right on here. I overlooked it all." Sometimes it's just easier to carry on, enjoy the moment, and not correct and explain the proper use of words. :)
Which reminds me....a while back Elijah said a funny and that time it was necessary to explain things. He really does SO well with his English considering that four years ago he only had a handful of words. We still correct grammar once in a while, but for the most part you wouldn't know that English is his second language. Anyway, Benjamin will tease once in a while about being "psychic" and having "psychic powers". Well, evidently Elijah has heard this incorrectly, as we found out the other day when he and Benjamin were joking around. Elijah predicted correctly that Benjamin was going to do something and then he said, "I'm Benjamin's sidekick." We all rolled and it took a while to get things under control so that we could explain the difference between sidekick and psychic. Elijah indeed does tend to be Benjamin's sidekick, but not very often his psychic. :)
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment