Monday, February 4, 2013

More Phone Pictures

Seems like I just posted pictures from my phone, but I've already accrued quite a few on there again.  I took a bunch last week to text to Chris while he was gone, so that's why I have so many to post already.

So, despite our house being "cat free" due to allergies......Twix has learned that if she scratches at the door the kids can't resist.  Mama has only allowed this if the cats stay on the brick and are only in for a little bit.  It really is pretty cute.


When let in, Marshmallow immediately makes himself comfortable in the wood bag.  Every.single.time.


Creation by Ami

I told you Elijah has been journaling some great questions for us!

"They're not on the carpet, Mom!"

Saw this at Wally World while browsing the camping section.  It took me down memory lane to breakfast in YoSemite, the morning after our most terrible night.

Shopping at the Oriental Market with Ami and our Chinese student, I found out that they sell gun powder there....it's special, too.  :)  I opted not to try this flavor of tea.


Our evening at the Hearnes Center

A note Ami left for Daddy when he arrived home from Texas  :)

Johanna and Ami were playing pirates.  They're pretty cute pirates and were dressed alike, but Johanna wouldn't let me take a picture.  (Notice the yellow walls, now VERY pink.)

Ami informed me one day that she was doing "scientific research".  Where does she come up with these things?  She was diligently copying facts from an animal book.

 Had to text Chris a picture of his favorite cookies while he was away.  I know, not very nice, but he got to enjoy lots of treats while away!



Ami and Johanna were playing school one day.  Apparently Ami is a great student!

Old Red had some issues....he's back home now and better live long enough to make it worth the $$ that were sunk into him.


Again, deep stuff we're working through!



Saw this fancy contraption for a dog with lame hind legs.  Pretty neat!

That's all the randomness for now!

No comments: