So, the menu of the day.....donuts for breakfast. Tuna on toast with fruit salad for lunch was next. Then she requested "make yourself" pizzas for supper. We do this once in a while and the kids each get to roll out their own dough and choose their toppings. Then it was strawberry cake with pink frosting. (Oops, I just realized I forgot the requested sprinkles! Hope she doesn't remember either!) She also wanted to watch a movie, which was the latest Disney fairy movie. It was a fun day for her and she enjoyed being celebrated.
How blessed we are that God chose us to be Li Dan's family. She brings so much cheer, smiles, energy, fun, and love to all of us. She regularly comes up to give hugs and freely says, "I love you" first. She loves to sing and play. She holds her own against her older brother's teasing. She adores her oldest sister. She gets along fabulously with Johanna. And she's proud of the fact that she and Elijah are the only ones with black hair. Happy birthday, Ami! We love the sparkle that you bring to our family!








3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sweet Ami! I can't wait to continue to watch you grow up:)
Sweet, sweet, sweet!! She is just darling, and it sounds like she had a great day!! Love all the fairy presents! :)
Happy Birthday, Sweet Ami!
Judging by all the fairy presents, Ami looks like she'd get along wonderfully with our Kate!
Pam
Post a Comment