Zane made a mixture of cicada shells, bubbles and chalk......
Then he proceeded to dump it on Johanna's head. Fortunately she was a very good sport!
Heading off to see a production of Peter Pan
Michaela, in the pit orchestra, with her adoring fans
Yummy Shakespeare's pizza for supper (the kids get dough to play with)
We attended the air show on Sunday afternoon. It was hot and VERY loud at times!
So nice to eat outside and enjoy the great outdoors!
I love how seriously Zane is working on his corn-on-the-cob.
We also took in the Memorial Day parade and cheered for and thanked our servicemen.
































4 comments:
WOW! Those ARE great pictures.
Love the one on you all on your back deck - it looks so inviting.
Love the last three of the girs, too! Looks like you had a great weekend:-)
ADORABLE pictures... what a fun time you guys had!! Like Amy, I really love the last picture of the 3 girls- all so, so pretty!!
We're loving the pictures and post here - thanks for a great time!
Oh, and I like the pic of Elle on your back. Very sweet.
Post a Comment