At one of our neighboring campsites:
We went up in the Epcot ball on the ride and enjoyed a review of some history of inventions. Did I mention that this week has been a great field trip?!
Ami being goofy with Goofy while we waited for the big kids to ride Mission Space.
All the older kids and Chris became astronauts on this ride twice. They loved it! Ami wasn't quite tall enough and Johanna didn't want to ride. I volunteered to stay with them, as I knew my claustrophobia might not allow me to enjoy it much either. (Actually, I've done quite well this trip, thankfully so!)
We discovered Cool Cafe where you could sample sodas from around the world. This was a dream come true for our kids. A soda fountain with all you wanted. :)
Our main countries today were Mexico, Norway, and more of China.
Mulan taught Ami a warrior pose. She loved it!
So this is Duffy, Mickey's teddy bear. Who knew? I didn't! I guess he's been in Japan for the last six years.
Ami and Johanna are big Disney fairy lovers, having read pretty much all the books they can find at the library. They were excited to visit the Fairy Gardens.
We ended the day at Epcot with a ride on the monorail. It was faster to drive our van and use our AAA preferred parking than to use the Disney on-resort transportation. We had to ride the monorail just to do it, though.
Back at camp we had dinner, then let the kids enjoy swimming for a LONG time. I can't believe they still have energy after four busy, busy days. Chris enjoyed cooling off with them while I've caught up on blogging. Hurray! It's been so fun, a trip we'll definitely remember for a long time. We have one more day and are going to cap off our time with another visit to the Magic Kingdom.




























No comments:
Post a Comment