Here is a video of Michaela's birthday into God's family from a couple of weeks ago. You will have to turn the volume up a bit. And sorry for all the sniffing in the background. :)
Baptism
(Sorry, I can't get the embed link to work right now. So just click on the link for now.)
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago
2 comments:
Thank you for posting this video-I love the wonders of technology. Titus and I watched it this morning. What a special moment. Michaela we are sorry we could not be there for the most important decision of your life, but we are rejoicing and celebrating with you that you have made Christ the Lord of your life. Hallelujah! Excited to see how God is going to work and use your life.
Oh my goodness. With tears streaming down my face. That was the most emotional baptism I have ever seen. "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John :4.
Pam (I'm signed in as Emily)
Post a Comment