Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Bit of Company

It's been a whirlwind of a few days here.  We had the trip to STL, Chris has been out of town, and G & G Clark were through again to return our van and stay a couple of nights before flying out to CA.  We've also been trying to get a bit of school in before I leave tomorrow for my backpacking trip.  So between doctors, company, school, and trying to get ready to leave, I think I'm ready for a vacation.  :)  I told Chris that it's not hard to get myself ready to go, it's getting everything else ready for me to be gone that takes time. 

Tradition of "Grandma's Kettle" (as Gpa calls it)

One late birthday gift and one early birthday gift


Gpa C calls Ami his little papoose

I head out tomorrow for a week and a half in CA, backpacking in Yosemite with my parents and brothers and a special photographer I'll tell you about later.  I love the west and Yosemite has got to be one of my top favorite places on Earth.  I can't wait to soak in the beauty, be awed by His creation, and spend quality time with some of my favorite people. 

Thank you Chris (and Michaela!) for holding down Wolfe Park while I'm gone.  Maybe Chris or Michaela will make a surprise post or two, otherwise I'll be back later with awesome Yosemite photos!  Yosemite or bust!

1 comment:

Janet and Kevin said...

Have a great time!

:)
janet and gang