The kids had a lighter day of school and enjoyed playing outside. Snow balls, snow forts, sledding, snowmen, and......catching birds. After I had so kindly made my way out in the blowing white out to fill the feeders and pour warm water in the bird bath, Benjamin decided to play Sylvester and disguise himself with a white sheet. We were rolling as we watched him out the window! So funny.....but it actually worked. He crept up within a couple feet of the birds. Then he decided to set a trap with the sheet. He tried unsuccessfully (thankfully!) to catch one of my feathered friends.
Chris and I worked to shovel the driveway. We made it most of the way up the drive, but there is still a ways to get to the top at the mailbox. No one has been on our road yet, but hopefully the county plows will be out over night. I'm sure Chris will be home from work again tomorrow. Even MU cancelled afternoon and evening classes today. Very unusual!












2 comments:
Great shots of just how big this snowfall was! We're home from school again today... cabin fever setting in big time!
That's truly amazing!! I love the pictures you got. nice job!
Post a Comment