Ami has become quite the creative little writer. All stories are generally accompanied by illustrations of mermaids, whether they pertain to the story or not. She reads a TON, so it's always interesting to see what she comes up with. This particular story was quite creative.....some facts mixed with quite a bit of artistic license. She wrote "My Life" on cardboard, so I'll type it just as it was written.
My Life by Ami Wolf title
one day I lived in China I was a baby. then right at that moment I got adopted and I went to a hotel and then I went home I played a lot of games whith everybody it was realy fun it was the first night and I heard the spring peepers it sounded realy good. then the next morning I aet the first time then we did school and I played and played it was realy fun. Then we aet lunch then we got to play more then we played some more then we aet dinner. then it was night it was refreshing
So funny! Sounds like all we do is play and eat in our family, but at least it's all fun, good, and refreshing. :)
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago

1 comment:
she's a cutie and oh-so-smart:)
it'll be so much fun keeping up with her!
Post a Comment