Friday, March 1, 2013

Phone Pics

Time to download pictures from my phone before they get too numerous again!

These first three are of Ami on her birthday morning....7 years old!




Note to self on Caribou coffee specials.  Yes, I have referenced it a few times.  :)

The boys dismantling our old microwave here.  I researched before buying a new one.  Chris got it installed.....it had THE most annoying beep.  Oh my word, it was driving us ALL crazy.  So, it came down off the wall, back in the box, and we returned that noise hazard!  There were a few other features that we missed that our old microwave had, so I did some more research and we bought a different one.  Ahhh, great second choice with a much more tolerable beeper.  :)


Just the beginning of blizzard #1:


First 10 inches piled on the deck...that's a blue ruler sticking out on the table.

Our unplowed road on day 2:

Second blizzard round....snow heavily weighing down the branches:

Twix was scratching desperately for sympathy to get inside!

When the power was out, we hung out in the family room.  Chris had some power left on his tablet and was playing a game while the others gathered around the fire to keep warm and be entertained!


Aww, kitty prints on the deck....this was after the deck had partially been cleared.  We've kept a small path, but have had to keep clearing it because this snow just DOES NOT STOP.  

My feverish girl, doing some reading.


Seriously, it has snowed ALL day today, and I really don't think it has stopped snowing for at least the last four days.  Since the second blizzard we've continued to have light flurries every.single.day.  Maybe the sun will come out tomorrow?  Pretty please?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Great snow shots... I can't believe it just keeps on coming. This is so unlike any winter I've seen in a LONG time. Although I love cold weather, I am looking forward to some sunshine. Hopefully today!! :)

Kathy said...

That is A Lot of snow! Beautiful pics!
Amie looks as limber as Jaden. : )