A couple of people up the hill are very special to me. They know I've had a hard time dealing with things since my trip and brought a beautiful bouquet.
I'm still working through things, but it's getting better. Today is the first day since arriving home that I haven't sobbed. I haven't even shed a tear. This is huge. (Of course there are still a few hours left in the day.) My best friend has diagnosed me with PTSD. I think there is a lot of truth to that. I'm starting to be able to look back through pictures with more smiles than tears. God has been faithful, my amazing husband has been....amazing.
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago

2 comments:
I can certainly understand why you're having a hard time coming back to "real life", Jocelyn. That trip, although beautiful and wonderful in so many ways, WAS traumatic... even for those of us just reading about it. Allow yourself some time to get through it..... I know you'll allow God to help you with that... cause He will! :)
yeah! for good days!
Praying today is the best yet!
hugs to you, dear friend:-)
Post a Comment