Friday, April 12, 2013

Scenes from Japan

Dad and I took Chris to catch the airport bus at 5:30 this morning.  Not a fun start to the day, and I miss him so much already.  Chris is a wonderfully hard working father and husband, and we are indeed blessed with a job that allows him so much vacation time.  He's currently on his flight from Beijing to LA, then on to STL.  We'll look forward to Skyping as soon as he is Stateside.

The kids had Japanese class this morning, then Michaela went with me to take Josiah to the orthodontist.  It was fun having him with us for a few bonus days.  After his appointment, we met up with a Japanese friend who will keep him overnight, then take him to the airport tomorrow.  It was a fun venture out and about the city, and I caught a few shots along the way.



Just in case you wondered how beverages were selected for Japanese vending machines:

Smallest garage I've ever seen:
 


Not sure what they sell here, nor if I'd want to eat here:


I love seeing the school children in their uniforms:

No comments: