This morning the kids also had their Japanese class. Late this afternoon we did some last minute birthday shopping (a big day tomorrow!) and then ate out at one of my favorite places, a sushi-go-round. As you sit at your table, you can pick and choose from a rotating selection of sushi plates that go by. You can special order items on the touch screen, and soon they will come shooting out on a track above the main track on a little "bullet train". When your meal is complete, you press a button, the waitress comes to count your empty plates (set price per plate) and then you pay your bill. Fun, yummy, entertaining, and filling. (Did I mention that I'm gaining weight here?!)
The revolving merry-go-round of plates is on the left, with the touch screen above where you can make special orders.
Here are some English funnies I've found while out and about.
This was a florist shop (BTW, across from the F.art company!):
Anyone want some Cratz to go with their beer?
Or, how about some collon to go with your cratz?!
Or maybe as you toss your garbage you can reflect on what your life should be. Hmmmm.
And lastly, just a little self pity party. The kids got over their colds super quickly, but mine is hanging on and I'm afraid it's going to turn into an infection. I really don't want to go to Dad and Mom's doctor for "treatment of nose" (nasty!). I've been putting off making some phone calls for get-togethers with old friends in hopes that I'll be feeling better soon and have more of a voice. Would appreciate any prayers!









1 comment:
Oh, I do hope you'll feel better soon! And I had to laugh that you are gaining some weight. I'd be losing every day cause there's NOTHING there I'd want to eat, most of all, rotating sushi. ICK! But hey, I'm glad YOU'RE enjoying it! :)
Post a Comment