Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cultural Picture of the Day

 

Yep, the Japanese love their cars.  Gone are the years of mostly black or white cars (when I lived here).  The dash and rear window ledge are often crowded with stuffed animals, stuff hangs from the review mirror, and often there are animal or other "cute" stickers on the windows.  My guess is that the above vehicle belongs to a young male dude.  Oh, I've even seen folks take off their shoes, in true Japanese fashion, before swinging their feet into the vehicle.

Today was just Japanese class, some school here at home, and some shopping in the afternoon.  We're winding down.  We head home next Friday.  Can't wait to see my husband!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I want one:) young male dude . .. ha! missing you!!!!!!

Chris Wolfe said...

Some ultra cool young male dudes drive white chevy vans! :)