This morning we worshiped next door at Dad and Mom's church. I well remember as a teenager when I moved to Japan that sitting through church service seemed endless when I couldn't understand a lick of what was spoken. I'm proud of my kids for sitting quietly and trying to participate when they can. Michaela, Benjamin, and Johanna try to join in with the singing, as they can read most of the characters that are in the songs (great practice!). Some of the songs are sung in Japanese and then in English, so that helps. Communion is universal and each can obviously participate in that with no language barrier. Regardless, it's sweet to know that heaven will be filled with people of every tribe and tongue, and language will not be a barrier!
(The song above....Freely, freely, you have received, freely, freely give.)
2017 Year in Review
8 years ago


1 comment:
This was a fun one! Love the proof you got of the cover stealer! :)
Post a Comment